miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2017

My favourite peace of technology

After thinking and thinking, I realized that I’m not really fanatic of technology. My great pleasure right now is playing guitar, so the technology that make me more confortable this hobby. In this sense, I really like my computer. This allows me to learn in a simple way lots of guitar accords and songs that without this device, it would make me very complicated.  

I got the computer when the “Universidad de Chile” notice me that I had been selected to study Psychology. In that moment, my mother gives me the PC for make easier my university life. But in the pass of time, another activity acquired force in my self: Playing guitar. So I enter to YouTube all the days to learn songs. My life without a computer could be very difficult, because helps me in my hobbies and in my student life.

Resultado de imagen para computador

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario