miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

Why did yo choose this carrer?

In my childhood and a part of my adolescence, I had a really passion in my life: soccer. The only thing that I saw in TV, in YouTube and occupied my thoughts was playing the ball. This fact I think that had a really important cause, all my family is (and was) crazy for this sport, and my brothers and parents inculcate me this particular vision of life from I was a small child. So in concordance with that, I really wanted to be a soccer player. But through the years, this vision started to change, mainly because the different teachers that I had in my school, my colleagues and the lectures that I started to read when I had 14 or 15 years old; at that age, started my approach to the Social Science. In that period of my life, I wanted to be an economist or and historian. The approach to the humanities never finished, I started to be interested on the existential philosophy and that carry me to try to understood the brain and in this way be able to correlate this organ with the act of the human. When I had 17 years old, I was really sure to study psychology in this university. But my perspective of this discipline changed when I started to study in “Universidad de Chile”, now a I have more social perspective of what I can do with the knowledge that the university deliver to me, so I want to work in areas like hospitals or schools where I will be able to help with my knowledge in the most abandoned areas of the country

4 comentarios:

  1. I also really like football, but I´m woman and I can´t live from that :´(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. which were yours favorites books when you have 15 years old?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You can cordinate psychology and soccer! you can make both things!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Something similar happened to me, but I always enjoy a 'pichanga' jaja

    ResponderEliminar